Li Ren 离人

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wanna go sban?

Hi. Y nobody leave any comments on any of the post?? Did u all saw it?
Anyway, wanna ask whether u all still wanna go Sban? Coz Moi must reach KL ab 4pm on 20th. So quite rush if go Sban. But if some wanna go, i suggest we split into 2 grps lo. 1 grp go Sban, the other will leave melaka later, ab 2pm so will reach KL by 4 lor.

this time must leave some comment here for me to c all views..k? Then only I arrange the transport. Thanks for your cooperation.

One more thing, I've booked hotel in town n also Condo at A Famosa..Hotel Puri fully booked, so we will b stayin at baba House, also near that area. Total accomodation charge per person will be RM85.07. satisfied ?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did u receive my email about the hotel? Which type of room u had booked? Superior twin with interconnecting door in between? Wah.. RM85.07 for 2 nights? Tat's cheap le. I will not go seremban lo. Later all go seremban leave me one person at malacca how le? =<

Anonymous said...

Oh ya.. Why we stop at Tampin instead of at A Famosa Resort? As I know got bus straight away to A Famosa lo.

Dream_Chaser said...

No la..i've checked a lot ald. All also stop at tampin then either take bus or taxi to A Famosa.

Anonymous said...

Transnasional said got le. RM 12.40 U call and ask them and c how. Y no one reply? If all choose to go Seremban then I think I will not go lo. Parents not allow me come back alone.

♥ Ty ♥ said...

We not going sban d :)